Halloween has come and gone for many years now without my noticing. I am not one to dress up and go to costume parties, and we live in a condo where children don't trick-or-treat. So, this is the first Halloween in a while that Michael and I have had a reason to celebrate...we got to put Liam in a costume! We spent the evening at the Sander's house, which is in a family-friendly neighborhood with lots of trick-or-treaters. Liam was a moo-cow, and Owen was a chicken, as you can see. We had a sign around Liam's neck that read "eat mor chikin'," however the sign didn't last long, as Liam preferred eating the paper to his friend, the chicken. We had lots of fun even though the costumes lasted for about 15 minutes.
Tonight, we are setting the clocks back. This used to be my favorite night of the year, as I am quite fond of sleeping. However, I am realizing as I wind my clock back an hour, it does not mean that Liam's internal clock is doing the same. Oh well, so much for the extra hour of sleep. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment